Priority Family Service’s is a faith based organization that is focused on the reunification of the family. To do this, we provide many services to youth in the child welfare system. One of these is therapeutic service’s. For our youth to be successful, we must provide every opportunity possible. Your service will allow these youth to gain perspective, insight, and healing necessary to become there best self. We are looking for passionate individuals that are as driven as we are, to be the difference. We guarantee support and independence you need to build a caseload of clients who feel validated and cared for. You will not have to wait for insurance to receive payment for services. You will not have to be concerned with the never ending cost of funding a solo private practice. Priority Family Services will provide the space, clientele, documentation avenues, and billing, so that you can be focused on serving our youth.
- Provide individual and group therapy sessions to clients with developmental disabilities, autism, and mental health disorders.
- Conduct assessments and develop treatment plans based on client needs.
- Implement evidence-based interventions and techniques such as applied behavior analysis, crisis intervention, and social skills training.
- Collaborate with clients' families and other professionals to ensure coordinated care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical documentation and progress notes.
- Participate in case conferences, team meetings, and supervision sessions.
- Stay current with research and best practices in the field of therapy.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or a related field.
- Valid state licensure or certification as a therapist.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and autism.
- Knowledge of medical documentation requirements and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Strong skills in mental health counseling, crisis intervention, and applied behavior analysis.
- Ability to conduct group therapy sessions and facilitate child and family counseling.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for professional growth. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals, we would love to hear from you.