Priority is looking for a Foster Care Specialist that will be directly responsible for supporting and equipping foster homes with the tools necessary to provide a safe and nurturing environment for foster youth.
This is a full-time position that requires flexible hours that may include evenings and weekends.
1. Completing service planning and reporting
2. Assess/monitor safety and ensure well-being
3. Maintain confidentiality and comprehensive client files
1. At least 21 years of age
2. Bachelor's Degree in human services-related, psychology, or other related field; or
3. Five years of experience in foster care; or
4. Any equivalent combination of education and experience provided the job holder is able to demonstrate current competencies applicable to job position.
Individual must also have a valid driver's license, own auto liability insurance, and a good driving record.
Background checks, reference checks and drug screen will be conducted.