Priority is looking for a Visitation Specialist that will be directly responsible for supporting, and equipping biological parents with the tools necessary to provide a safe and nurturing environment as they parent during monitored visits with their child/ren.
This is a part time position, with ability to become full time. This position requires flexible hours that include evenings and weekends.
1. Completing service planning and reporting
2. Assess/monitor safety and ensure well-being
3. Maintain confidentiality and comprehensive client files
1. At least 21 years of age
2. Bachelors Degree in human services-related, psychology, early childhood development or other related field; or
3. Enrolled in college within 2 semesters of completing a Bachelors degree in the human services related, psychology, early childhood development or other related field
4. Highschool diploma and two years related experience or lived experience.
5. Associates degree plus one year human services related field
6. Any equivalent combination of education and experience provided the job holder is able to demonstrate current competencies applicable to job position.
Individual must also have a valid driver's license, own auto liability insurance, and a good driving record.
Background checks, reference checks and drug screen will be conducted.
Priority Family Services
2612 Bryan Ave. Bellevue, Ne
8055 O St. Lincoln, Ne